Welcome To The Kings House Ministries!
WORD OF COMMISSION
The word of the LORD came unto me saying:
Thus saith the LORD, Go down to the house of the king of Judah, and speak there this word,
And say, Hear the word of the LORD, O king of Judah, that sittest upon the throne of David, thou, and thy servants, and thy people that enter in by these gates:
Thus saith the LORD, Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.
For if you do these things indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots, and on horses, he and his servants, and his people.
But if you will not here these words, I swear by myself, saith the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation. ( Jeremiah 22:1-5 )
God, by His grace, have commissioned us to:
- To restore humanity to his rightful place in God, through the preaching of the living WORD OF GOD. ( Jeremiah 22:1-5 ).
- To call men to righteousness and to raise a people with passion for Christ, a people that will seek God in true holiness, with passion for purity, integrity and righteousness.(Isaiah35:8, John 4:23-24)
- To be a witness unto all men, of what we have seen and heard. ( Acts 22:15 ).
- To open their eyes and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sin, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ. ( Acts 26:18 ).
- To be a watchman unto the nations. ( Ezekiel 3:18 )
Message This Week | The Word Today | Counselling / Testimonies | Invite a Friend »